Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pansies and Dancing!

     Who doesn't love PANSIES?  Don't they just scream Spring with their pretty little faces?  I love them!  I bought some on the last day of Winter, it was such a beautiful day.  I planted them in window box in the front of the house so I can see them everyday when I open the blinds.
     Another wonderful part of Spring is the DANCING!  what dancing you may ask...well the Irish Dancing of course.  Many of you know that my youngest son has been dancing for almost 8 years now and the 17th of March...Saint Patricks Day is always busy for us.  Hunter and all teh girls he dances with form groups and dance all over town.  We danced at 22 different locations this year to include schools, nursing homes, county buildings, country clubs, and Irish pubs.  What a day!  Everyone has such a great time entertaining all these folks.  Here are a couple photos to remember the day.  Erin  Go Brough!
  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment