Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It snowed yesterday!!!

Well just as soon as I said, I think Spring is here...It snowed yesterday and it is 37 degrees in Rainier today!.  Geez It is freezing today!  I just got a note from the familiy that took our puppy Zeus, and he seems to be doing well.  Our Big dog...Atilla... is doing just fine without him and seems much more at ease.  And we are so happy.  My boys were out playing in the backyard for the first time in almost a year.  No puppies jumping on them, trying to bite them, chasing, clawing.  It was great.  I am off to run errands today and do some shopping.

One more quick thing...we now have a few "Exploding Box Kits" available at the store.  Suzanne has her new page layout kits and our St Patricks Day and Happy Easter papers have arrived.  Stop by and check it out.  Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Popping in to say your blog is beautiful! At work so I better get busy :-)
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hollie...I am glad you did...stop by that is! Thanks and call me about Friday and your class!

    ReplyDelete