Saturday, March 13, 2010

NEW BOY PAPERS

Happy Saturday!!!  Oh my goodness, were we ever busy at the store today...It was a wonderful fast paced day...We met lots of ladies from far away today and there was a lot of energy everywhere.  We also had the "Rubbermaids"  cropping downstairs, so the store was jumpin'.  It occured to me as all the ladies were commenting about all the great and pretty papers and ooh la la the beautiful flowers...and the pretty ribbons...that we seldom say much about the "boy" papers.  Well I have 2 boys and I am always looking for nice masculin looking paper too.  Don't get me wrong at all ladies, you all know I love the FLUFF as much as the rest of you, but I think we found a couple of great boy lines.  One from My Little Yellow Bicycle called "Generation Z" and  the newest in the store from Paper Loft called "Dude"  Check it out below.  and Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment