Monday, March 8, 2010

Is it Spring???


What a busy and great weekend.  Whew!  It was non-stop busy at my house and at the store this weekend.  As many of you already know, it was the first weekend of the Northwest Paper Chase.  We were so so busy and met so may great gals from all over Washington.  It was a WILD time at Sharin memories! 

Hunter, my youngest son (13) had a Feis up in Seattle.  For those of you who do not know, he is an irish dancer and has been dancing now for 7 years.  He performs all over Olympia, Seattle, and Portland doing shows, fundraisers, and benifits.  But this weekend was a competition and it went pretty well.  Hunter took 2 1st places and a 3rd place in his new reel!  Needless to say he was very happy and Mike and I were very proud!

We came home from the Feis and then the folks who came up from Shellton came to get our puppy Zeus.  We have been looking for a new home for home for about a month.  Good Luck to them and we hope Zeus will be happier there! 

    I just want to say how happy I am that Spring is here, at least it seems like it is.  All around me trees and plants are coming back to life....bulbs are popping out, buds are swollen, and even the daffadils are on the verge of bursting.  I could not help but to take a few photos.... Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Beautiful Photos. I can't believe how early everything is blooming!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete