Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost Friday again...


I always love Thursdays because when I go to bed, the next day is Friday and I get to go to work at the job that I LOVE...Sharin Memories in Olympia! This Friday is the first day of the Northwest Paper Chase.....We are so excited. Carole and I have been so busy in the store, ordering all kinds of great new papers, and bling, and ribbons and flowers OH MY! The store is full and beautiful. I stopped in last night because Patti said MORE Prima had come in. YIPPIE!!! I think I can honestly say that Prima is my favorite vender. I love it all. Their patterned papers are beautiful. the flowers are...well in a word FABULOUS, and all the other little embellishments from felt borders and pearl centers, birds, butterflies are so beautiful!  Have a look at some of the new things that came in yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment