Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's my first Post!


Good afternoon everyone I am so excited today to start blogging. I was working as a sub today at my kids school. It can be exhausting at times, but the more I do it the more I realize that for some kids, this is their safe haven...the place they feel validated and wanted. And if I can brighten someones day even just a little bit, with a kind word or gesture, well then, It is all worth it! So now onto something fun I have been working on....hee hee. I saw this tutorial on the PRIMA blog and had to try it myself, and it is so darling, you should try one too! This is a tag book or a tag card, and it only takes one piece of patterned paper, a partial sheet of a coordinating paper for the tags, some ribbon for trim and for the tags, I used some STICKLES around some for the flowers as an embellishment, and of course, I had to ad a big flower on the front too. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job I love it!! I am really loving the tags lately.

    ReplyDelete