Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh Happy Day! The Sun the sun!!!

Love love love this day of sunshine!....What a mood booster, and girl...let me tell you I needed it this week.  We have been sort of busy at the store.  Inventory is done and now we (Carole and I) are scouring the web-sites and the sneak peeks for Winter CHA for all the newest and greatest papers and flowers and bling and all the goodness that I KNOW you ladies love!  And let me tell you there is a lot of Great Stuff out there! 

This week at the store we have a Vintage Valentines Day Card Class being heralded as an All occasion card class, let me tell you they are STUNNING!  this class is going on Friday night 6 pm to 8 pm.  Call the store for details.  Sunday there is another card class and a vintage wall hanging class both so stunning and beautiful, check out the web-site to see the samples.  Also next week I am teaching a wreath class and I think it is beautiful too and so versatile.  The wreath class is Wed. Jan 26Th 2011 at 6 pm to 8:30 pm.  Please Enjoy this DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment