Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Monday

And what a beautiful day it is.....

I  am alone in my house!  Yippie!  Even though I am taking a quick little break from vacuuming and cleaning the floor and dusting, washing rugs...I still am enjoying the day!  It is sunny and fresh outside.  My son and a friend of his did some Irish Dancing at Tugboat Annie's on New Years Day...in the aisles...for tips, they had a great day!  They were celebrating New Years at 4 pm our time because that is midnight in Dublin Ireland.  It was a beautiful day too.  Enjoy the photos!



Carole and I have ordered a couple of new lines for Valentines Day...They should start rolling in tomorrow and Wednesday so stop in and check it out, or just stop by to say hello.  On that note I will leave you with some photos from the holidays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment