Monday, January 31, 2011

February is almost upon us!

One more day in January!  Can you believe it?  It really went by quickly!  We are suppose to enjoy a week of mostly sunny weather this week....I am all for that!  It makes me excited to start working in the garden, and cleaning up the yard from all the branches....soon we will have the daffodils blooming too!

This week we are having a couple of fun things going on at the store, they are.....all week long we will have All Christmas Papers, ribbons and embellishment will be on sale for 30% off

We will be getting new Papers and embellishments daily from CHA...( I do know that Graphic 45 was shipped today!!!! should be here bu Thursday or Friday)

St Patrick's Day papers and Easter papers should arrive shortly too

New Ribbon from May arts is coming too.

Come on by to check things out, or to just say HELLO!!!

See you soon!  I will leave you with this great shot I took a couple of weeks ago...ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment