Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Friday Friday!

Another Friday is upon us!  Boy they sure are coming quickly every week!  I think that is a good thing, I believe it means I am enjoying life, cause it is really going by fast!  I have a couple of things to share with you for this weekend:

1.  There is a vintage card class tonight at the store.
2.  Hunter and the Comerford School of Irish Dance are performing at the Ethnic Celebration at St. Martins College tomorrow at 10am.
3.  The Used Product Sale is going to be 1 week long this time...so bring me all your used stuff...the sale is 25 Jan to 31 Jan.  So get busy, it is going to be a BIG one!
4.  THE SUPER CROP is coming too....12 Feb. 2011 at the VFW from 10 am to 10 pm, it will be loads of fun, so call the store and sign up now!

I just wanted to leave you with this photo of this adorable class that we have coming up next weekend...they look just like the candy hearts!  I love them, call the store for details!  Have a good weekend all and stay warm and dry!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment