Monday, November 22, 2010

Walkin in my Winter Wonderland!!!!

Oh My goodness....It is so beautiful here in Rainier!!!  the snow is so pretty,
The kids had a 2 hour late start today, were at school for 2 hours and then got sent home because of all the snow!  I am home baking cookies and sewing hats for my show this weekend at Ocean Shores, listening to Christmas music all day on 95.7 FM  What a great Day!

My Dear Friend told me the other day that friends should let each other know how important they are to us and that we love them...I have been thinking about this, and I totally agree.  My friend here in Rainier lost her husband last week, we went to the funeral on Sunday.  It was an extremely sad day.  I believe now more then ever that this is true...tell your friends and the people that are important in your life that they are special, that you love them, that they are important.  You never know....that is all.

Be grateful now!

No comments:

Post a Comment