Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cold cold and more cold!!!

Good morning everyone...

My husband is out winding up the hoses and draining the pool filter so it all won't freeze.  I will be cooking up a few things for the freezer so NEXT time the power goes, we will be a little better prepared.

I just found out that my daughter may not be coming home for Thanksgiving...that just about breaks my heart, cause that is the one thing that we do every year...go to the beach as a family and spend about 4 1/2 days together...It makes me sad as I see her slipping into her own...; (

I think I told you all that the HARRY POTTER paper is here...it will not last long so get it quickly.

We have a POT LUCK crop on Friday night, just bring a project and something to share and join us Friday night till midnight...$10.00 buys your way in...

Saturday is a plethora of classes, and Sunday is our first annual ROUND ROBIN... THAT IS 4 DESIGNERS, 4 DIFFERENT PROJECTS, call the store for details on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment