Friday, November 5, 2010

Today is FRIDAY....again!

 A fabulous week for us at the Budihas house.  Hunter made it through a weekend of cooking in the rain for Scouts, Andrew is getting an "A" in poetry...Hilary will be home in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving, I have a huge surprise planned for my husbands 50th birthday, the store is great, I love all of our wonderful customers, and the SUPER CROP is tomorrow!!!!  What could be better?

We celebrated last night and went out for pizza, (we never do this) the boys and I stopped for a few photos on the way home!  See you all soon, Come by and see the changes at the store, I did a little re-arranging yesterday!

And the Bo Bunny Christmas paper should be here today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jody, Its Kathi.

    Crop was fun tonight. Check out my website. www.scrappymemories.com Let me know what you think.

    See ya at CKC

    ReplyDelete