Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! WE ARE BACK ON - LINE!!!!

oh...thank you thank you thank you!!!!  thank you ladies for your patience...what a nightmare!  Well enough of that, we are back and that is all that is important.  And I have so much to tell you.  I will try to spread it out over a couple of days. 

The SUPER CROP is coming this Saturday!  And it is going to be so much fun!  WE only have 13 spots left, so if you have not signed up, please call me today...I don't want anyone left out! 

Classes, oh my goodness, we have a lot of FABULOUS classes coming this month girls, and right up to Christmas, the class list on the website is being up-dated as we speak!  So check back if they are not up yet.

What about this sunshine...Oh I love love love it!...does a body good!

Here is a great Fall picture for you to enjoy!  Glad to be Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment