Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yes ladies....we are open now on SUNDAYS!!!!!!!!

It is true, I know I know.....we have been closed all Summer on Sundays and Mondays, and now we have re-opened on SUNDAYS!!!   There are so many things to do and make and create now that all the kids have returned to school, we have a little more time.  Ladies the store is packed full of goodness, lots of fun and new ideas, classes, make and takes, projects....so much to do. 

These Fall days are my favorite too.  I am working on a cool new acrylic book useing the GRAPHIC 45  Steampunk Debutante.....with lots of paper flowers I made myself.  It is really coming together well. 

My son Andrew is turning 17 on Saturday and we will be at the Rutledge Cornmaze for the 10th year in a row, he loves to invite all his friends and go at night...I just supply the rides and the pizza, well now some of them are driving themselves.

That's it for today friends.....enjoy the sun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment