Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Morning Ladies....

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!!!

Boy It has been so so busy in my life these last few days....I worked at my kids school on Friday in Rainier, at the Library in the high school, that is always interesting!

Saturday was my oldest sons birthday!  He turned 17 on Saturday at 5:11 am...my sweet boy came to us!
Saturday night was the party, 13 teenage boys met at our house to eat eat eat pizza, and fill up before heading out to the corn maze!  Cold Cold Cold!

Sunday was a day with the family, always a great time.

Monday, was a day at school again...at the Middle school this time and what drama there is in middle school!  And then to the Pumpkin Patch with the boys....

But today at SHARIN MEMORIES... we are putting all the HALLOWEEN PAPERS on sale for 25% off for the whole week.  EEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment