Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BEAUTIFUL AND SUNNY IN OLYMPIA!!!

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THE GORGEOUS SUN TODAY HAS MADE AN  APPEARANCE TODAY ......THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

But I guess we better not say it too loud.   I hope you all had a great weekend...I cannot believe that we are into October already!  Shocking!  I LOVE FALL THOUGH!  It is my favorite time of the year...we are looking forward to the burn ban being lifted so we can have bonfires in the back yard, roasting marshmellows...burning sticks, the hot hot heat of when your legs burn through your jeans when you get to close...(I love that)

My son turns 17 here in a couple of weeks, and we will be going to the corn maze (again) for his party, lots of pizza for him and all his friends, and no cake...yes that is right Andrew doesn't like cake...we make a glazed donut pyramid for his cake!  He loves that best!  Funny Kid!

I wanted to remind you that we have our 3rd MAKE AND TAKE TUESDAY  TONIGHT!!!  come by at 6 pm at join us in this  fun new thing we are doing at Sharin Memories...it only takes 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment