Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday FRiday Friday!!!

Love Fridays....it used to be the only day I worked here at the Sharin Memories, and I loved to come to work...now that I work almost every day, I still love Fridays because now I have a couple of days off with my family!  Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that starting THIS SUNDAY...we are open Sundays till Springtime!!!

Very Exciting to have Shelley back and working on some of the Sundays for us and the rest of us will work a shift or two also.  Here are a couple more photos of the up coming classes...ENJOY!

This is that gorgeaous seashell book I was telling you about yesterday...Still a few spots left!


And this cool vintage treasure box...distressed and inked..so much cuteness, to keep all your special things in, makes a great gift too..(we need to start thinking about these things)


And here is this great Family album, and it is big, big enough to hole lots of photos, and it has pockets to hold all sorts of little treasures, you must see this one, it is really fabulous!

That is all for now ladies....have a wonderful weekend and remember to take time...time for the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment