Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WOW...IT IS HUMP DAY AGAIN!!!

Good morning ladies... so sorry it has been a while since I posted...Life gets  in the way some times.  So much to tell...

Last night was my 2nd Tuesday night Make and Take, it was pretty cute too if you missed it, try to come next week, like I said before...I have so many ideas in my head floating around...I just have to share.

We have re-arranged the store again, to hold all the great new stuff that has been coming in, we have so many classes to offer too, be sure to check out the class page on the website http://www.sharinmemories.com/

OPEN HOUSE  did you hear about this yet?  It will be OCTOBER *8th* from 6pm to 8pm stop by for a treat and and a FREE make and take....check out all the new stuff or just stop in to say jello...I mean hello!

The Fall Super Crop is Coming up too, November 6th ..$40.00 for 12 hours of fun, call the store today to sign up...

I think you all know that we will be TEACHING up at CKC in November right???  Both classes are sold out, but we will have kits available in the store.

And FALL is here!  It is my favorite time of year!  Please take time to look around at all the beauty that is around us every day and be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment