Monday, September 20, 2010

HELLO FALL!!!!!

So many things to share...so little time! 

First I would love to share a link with you, and perhaps talk you into voting for Sharin Memories as your favorite Craft Store....all you have to do is go to this link, make a user name and password, and VOTE!!!!! ( I hope I can attach this link correctly) http://best.king5.com/sharin-memories-scrapbook-store/biz/493434?ref=short  I think this is correct...I will test it out!

Next I want to tell you about a new PROJECT I am trying at the store...It is going to be called something clever like.... Make and Take Tuesday   I have a lot of things floating around up in my head that need to come out.  Here's the scoop...every Tuesday night....when I close at 6 pm...I will have a limited number of make and takes, with a small fee to create...this week it is a darling little treat container, This will be perfect for your kids to learn to make too, great for school activities, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, church groups, day care kids, teachers, mailmen and women...anyone would love to get one of these sweet treats...you will be able to create  and also learn to make a paper rose for the top...it is already in a kit ready for us to make...This weeks mini make and take is $2.00 .  Stop by and check it out...I have been telling a few of you about it, and I hope you will join me for the fun...See you at 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment