Monday, September 13, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL OF YOU!

This week is SPIRIT week at Rainier High School!  WHY you ask?  Well our first home Football game is Friday night and it is our HOMECOMING game, and then the HOMECOMING dance is Saturday night.  Now I am not sure if all of you know, but I now have 2 boys in H.S. One is extremely shy...(that being my oldest son) and my youngest son is extremely outgoing...well you guessed it...the younger one has asked and she accepted a date for the HOMECOMING dance....(we are all very excited)

Now it being SPIRIT week and all, the kids have a dress up day every day of the week ending with all spirit colors, but,...today...HIPPIE day...so here is Hunter, my youngest...ready for the bus...Don't ask where he got these clothes...(lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment