Friday, September 3, 2010

JUST BEING SILLY!!!

My daughter is finished working for the Summer...it seems I have not really spent any time with her as this is the first time she has EVER worked 40+ hours a week.  It was such a joy to be around her today...or I should say yesterday.  She helped around the Store a bit, had a dance party upstairs and then we took some silly "self portraits"  They crack me up, but after looking at them, I realized we DO look a lot alike...people tell me that all the time and I always take it as such a nice compliment cause I think Hilary is so so pretty!  In another 2 weeks she will be back at college...living in her very first Apartment!  She and her 2 roommates are really excited about it!  Here are just some of the silly photos I will treasure when she is away!  ENJOY THE SUN TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment