Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm a winner!!!! for the BoBunny Blog Hop!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!  I am so excited!  I was just casually reading the Bo Bunny Blog and read my name as the "FACEBOOK" winner of the blog hop last week!  That is so so Cool!  I cut and pasted what they wrote so you ladies could see it!  Oh my heart be still, I know it is silly to be so excited...but I am!


And now for some winners from our last Blog Hop!!


blog winner:
Tina Phillips who left this comment on Shanna Vineyard's blog:

Isn’t that issue of Scrapbooks ETC awesome???? I use sketches and scraplift quite a bit myself….but like you they are just a starting off point and I almost always veer off on my own twisted path and t...otally murder the sketch….well, at least maim it to where it is unrecognizable….lol. That's why they call it inspiration…take an idea and run with it….just don’t run with scissors….really bad idea!!! And congrats on your news!!!!!
and the facebook winner is:

Jodie Budihas who posted this:

Who would not love this fun hop...I don't know, but It was a blast! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment