Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Wednesday to you!

It is sunny for the moment, I will take that...I love the sunshine.  I heard that we may get some snow mixed with rain tonight....I do miss not having any snow yet this year, yes I know, most of you don't like the snow, but I do and I know my kids do too!

We received a huge shipment of proglider refills yesterday, doubles and triples.  AND...we got a new kind to try out.  It is called EXTREME TAC, you can use it on fabric, and metal and glass, and plastic, grunge board and chipboard...all kinds of things.

I am currently waiting for some NEW product to arrive, Prima, and Bo bunny is what will be coming next.  I have to speak with Carole, but I think we will also order the new garden line from ...oh I cannot think of it now.  What is it?  i don't know!

Carole is doing a "catch up crop"  on the 26th of Feb. from 2 to 10 pm here at the store for $10.00

Joann still has i of her darling "cupcake mini albums" for sale at the store $25.00

Jen is doing a "getting to know your Cricut " class on Feb. 19th from 12 to 3 pm.  call the store for more details

That is it for today
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment