Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Tuesday....and the SUN is out!

Good Morning Ladies....

What a great Day, I am freezing, but the sun is out so that makes all the difference in the world!  Did a little yard work yesterday, so that is a start....I know I know, it is only February, but a girl can dream (about SPRING) can't she?  I think I already told everyone about he 2 new lines from Graphic 45 right?  Well we got "Once upon a Springtime" and "Under the Big Top" into the store last week.  They are moving really fast!

***We have a cupcake album class this Friday
***We are doing Pre-orders for the Shop Hop at the store, I only ordered 30 passports so if you want SHARIN MEMORIES to be your HOME store...please get yours soon
***There are still a couple of spots for the SUPER  CROP this Saturday...so check your calendars
***Jennifer has offered to make storage racks for us for all of our STICKLES....
***Also there is CKC coming up in March, we will be teaching down in Portland!

Take Care...have a great Tuesday!  I will leave with a photo of one of the beautiful sunsets I took last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment