Sunday, June 13, 2010

Flowers Flowers Everywhere...

Ok, so I found this blog and this photo made me giggle....I thought I loved PRIMA flowers the most....so much that I want to roll around in them on my bed?  Well maybe not, cause then I would have to clean them up.  (lol)  This is a photo of a gal whose blog I look at sometimes called Such a pretty mess...She really does beautiful work.  Please meet Gabrielle Pollacco.  http://www.gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/    What a great weekend!! Two, count them 2 days of sunshine in a row here in Washington,  My daughter is home for the summer from college, I got a lot done in my yard and garden, brought out about 12 pots of beautiful flowers that I have been growing in the greenhouse, grilled out, had a friend over for supper the other night.  All is right with the world.  Hope you all had a great weekend too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment