Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Free Friday Crop at Shrin memories

Happy June 1st Day!!!  Wow, into  the sixth month already!  Well there is another thing my Mother was right about (darn-it) She told me when I was little that when I got older, the days go by so quickly, that I would not even believe it.  And now here it is...TIME....goes by so fast!

 My daughter came home frome college with another load of stuff so that when I go and get her next Friday we will not have very much to bring back.  She is nearing the end of her 2nd year...IN COLLEGE!!!  When did that happen?

Well we had a great weekend at the store...thank you all for your continued support!  Without our fabulous customers...Carole and I would not be here...so thank you!

How about a CROP this Friday?  I have had a few inquiries about it, and you know the drill, I need at least 3 to stay open till 10 pm...so call your girlfriends and come in and have some "scrappin time"  Call me and reserve your spot today, Friday is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment