Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Card Class

Ok Ladies....here it is, this is a sample of the new card class I told you about a while back.  Now we have a couple of new designers at the store working on cards.  If you are interested in making cards please call and let us know, we will fill you in on the dates.  The sample you see to the left is all Birthday cards, for a variety of people.
Now I will be off to pick up my daughter tonight from college, she willl be home for the summer.  And we all know what that means...homemade cookies and breads.  Yippie!!  I know the boys and I love having her home.  Keep your fingers crossed that she has better luck this year finding a job!  That is all for now, I hope everyone has a great weekend and have Patience on the roads this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment