Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tea for Two Thanks

A big thank you to everyone who came and participated in out first FREE class.  It was so much fun to see all the great ideas all you gals came up with.  Then we shared a spot of tea and a few goodies to munch on while sharing all the different ideas.  I'll have to come up with something really great next time, you ladies are so quick.  Mary your teacup was one of the brightest for sure and Amanda...wowwie, yours was so special, the way you incorporated all your Grandmothers special tidbits....Now you can see how different elements can be used the same way but turn out so completely different.  Well untill next time...Ta ta!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jodie, I had a great time my mother loved the tea cup. WHAT A FUN IDEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning to come - family thing popped up. Do you have a pattern/template for the teacups? I want so much to make them. CathyO

    ReplyDelete