Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Memorial Day weekend!

We are having a big sale at the store...Trying to make room for all the new products that will be coming out at Summer CHA in July (which is right around the corner ladies) and.... it is also the Used Product Sale!  Lots going on at Sharin memories.  Stop by and check it out! 

I planted some flowers along the deck at Sharin Memories this week.  Sun flowers, cosmos, marigolds, and a couple of pots that I have been growing in my green house, so the yard area around the store will look pretty and as full of color on the outside as on the inside. 

At home, Mike and the boys finished up the fence this last Monday and we got the goats Monday night..I did tell you about the goats didn't I?  No?  Well yes, I can now add a momma goat named Roxie and 2 little kids to my farm.  We have not named them yet, I thought I would let the boys name them.  We also found a litter of kittens in the back by the goat farm (as I lovingly refer to this area now)  4 little kittens way under the brush, that the goats will soon eat down to the ground.  Yippie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment