Thursday, August 11, 2011

WELL JUST LIKE THE WEATHER AROUND HERE...

Things are always subject to change.   There I was Last Friday at work.....working HARD as usual (bwwaa ha ha) looking at NEW product from one of my favorite reps...and the landlord walks in and waves a paper in my face and tells me our lease is up and we have to be OUT in 16 days.......

Whaaaat?????  I know right?  I am still reeling a little bit about it.  I was really crabby and quite hateful and so so sad...crying most of the weekend.  I thought... had WE done something wrong?!?  DID the landlords hated us?!?  What in the name of all that is good and right is going on here?!?

Well as it turns out...it was nothing personal.....Well IT IS PERSONAL to me!!!  To kick me out of this store that I love!  You are damn right is is personal!  To take away my CHOICE!!!  Now what???  What am I going to do, how will I make this work?  Well after many herbal supplements....and lots of hugs and calming words from my Fabulous husband and my wonderful children...and all my amazing friends....I will tell you what I am going to do...

I am going to keep on keeping on!!!!  That is it, I got a commercial real estate lady from my friend Kim (thank you Kimmy)  we looked at a  bunch of places....I have had talks with my friends parental units ( thank you Kirstin) My fabulous friends have been praying for me (thank you Sherry and Becky) I have decided to remain WIDE OPEN to receive all ideas!

Ask Believe and Receive!  

Good things are coming my way!

I will keep you posted!

Thank you to all my friends, I love you all!

Jodie

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jodie, love you girl!! I believe something great is headed your way!!

    ReplyDelete