Thursday, August 25, 2011

Closing Doors!

I have heard it said...that where one door closes, another opens!

This is what has happened recently at Sharin Memories.  Two weeks ago, I was a sad, hurt crazy lady who had just been told that our lease had expired and that they would NOT be renewing it!  We had 16 days to vacate the premises, liquidate all of the product in our store, and split the assets. say goodbye to all my friends, look for a NEW place (hmmm, maybe)...What a day that was.

Well lots of worrying and tears and sadness was going on in my heart.  Thanks to all of  you, my friends and loyal customers, I have decided to re-open!  And I have found a wonderful place.  It is a bit smaller, but we will make do.  I love it!  I have been working hard and fast for a week and and  hoping to re-open on September 1st. 

I have some beautiful paper lines in already.  Take a look!  Let me know what you think, and what you would like me to get into the store!




I cannot express how lucky and blessed I am to have such GREAT customers that I call my friends...thank you so much for all your help and love and support!

1 comment:

  1. I am soo soo happy for you!! Cheers to you my friend on a fresh start and a really great year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete