Monday, May 16, 2011

Rain rain go away!!!

Usually I see the glass as "half full"....but I am here to tell you, I am officially sick and tired of the rain!  yes, that is right! 

We have peas and beans, carrots and lettuce, potatoes and zucchini, strawberries and blueberries all planted, and waiting for SUNSHINE!!!!!!  Please!

I do not mind the rain...but now I am ready for the sun...hey, is that a song?  I dunno!

We butchered the very first batch of chickens this week, oh my goodness!!!  They were huge, I cannot wait to eat one of them!

We are getting ready for the SUPER CROP at the store...the date is June 18Th 2011 from 10 to 10, hope to see some of you there!

Went to see "PRIEST" today...it was interesting to say the least....I am still on the fence with this movie.

Scrapbook CLUB was so great on Friday...I just love these ladies....you know...anyone can join!

Nikki started her "altered book club" on Sunday...OMG!!!  you should see what they started, it is amazing...you can join that club too!

That is it for now ladies...just a catch up day....love and peace to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I agree Jodie!! I to am just a little sick of all the rain!! have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete