Sunday, May 22, 2011

BEST Birthday EVER!!!!

Oh MY Goodness!!!!  My very dear and sweet friends had the best birthday party for me EVER....It was great and all of my scrapbook friends that came...It was just the best!  And all my other friends who came, and all the surprise friends that came!!!  I am just so so LUCKY!!!  It was truly the BEST!  Thank you my friends!  And all the FANTASTIC food, those weird little tomatoe things with the bacon, and all the sinful, sinful cuupcakes, OMG where did you get them?, and the veggies, and those AMAZING chocolate covered Strawberries...THE BOMB!!!  The food and all the treats...so GREAT!  So wonderful to see all of you!  Thank you Thank you Thank you!

So now that I am 50..that's right!  50...I know I know  (I only look maybe 45 right!!)  ha ha hah....Anyways, I am at the half way mark and I have lots nad lots to do!  I am starting tomorrow!  I know funny right???  But I just spent the last 2 days at the Lacey Fun Fair, meeting new folks...telling them about the store..hoping they will come and be new scrapbooking friends and customers....That was my goal for the weekend there!!!  That is all for now, I am bushed!

Peace and love to all!
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment