Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Break is Over!!!

Well over for my boys that is!  My daughter called this morning from Bellingham and said they had 2" of snow on the ground and that it was STILL snowing!  Such weird weather we are having.  That being said...they trees are blooming everywhere, and are so so pretty, the daffodils are blooming everywhere too!  I love SPRING!  Yes even the rain,. 

I am getting ready to go to the BEACH for a 3 day scrapbook weekend with my friends...OMG I am so excited to get away!  I hope to get some pages done too!  We have lots of great new stuff at the store (Sharin Memories), we got quite a few new PRIMA flowers and bling, MAYA ROAD darling albums and tiny rose ribbon, new tubes from SRM and some Mother stickers, Lots of good stuff!

We have a lot of crops on the calendar this month too, please check out the website for dates and times.  Next month too, NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY is right around the corner too.  I am hosting a fun dinner crop for that day...May 7Th Saturday from 4 to midnight, I only have 8 spots left, so check your calendars to see if you can come!

I am making some paper flowers today as a demo, so if you have time...stop by and make one with me!  Also, I cannot say it enough, Thank you for supporting our store, you are what keeps us in business during this difficult time!  So THANKS LADIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment