Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Showers...for sure!

Wow!!!  What a CRAZY day of weather today, beautiful sunshine in Rainier....then my husband says it is snowing like crazy!  Sun in Olympia...or oh no, rain, or is that hail?  snow? sunshine?

Well they DO say April showers bring May flowers, so I am guessing that we are going to get so many flowers in May...I'm just saying....

I don't mind the weird weather, it's just that I DO mind stupid people, and the way they drive in the weird weather, and that is all I am going to say about that!

We have gotten a delivery every day this week so far from Scott, my UPS man, and he has brought quite a lot of goodies:
1st we have Timepiece from BOBUNNY
2ND  fabulous new ribbons from MAY ARTS....wait that was last week
3rd we have Twig from MY LITTLE YELLOW BICYCLE and some really cute pieces from their spring line too
4Th  lots and lots of PRIMA I have ordered 3 times in the last 3 weeks, it is delicious

NOT HERE YET:
Carole said she ordered rose ribbon and little albums from MAYA ROAD, so hopefully they will be here soon.

We have a NEW instructor to welcome to our fabulous little store...Nikki, and she has the most amazing mixed media art journals she is teaching.  Stop by and check the CIRCUS art journal out!

We also have a few old instructors too ( just kidding)...We have some vintage card classes going on (stop by and check out the "MAN" cards,  and Cricut classes, exploding box class, and even special discounts during EASTER week! We even have a CROP almost every weekend this month, leading up to the BIG celebration of our 3rd birthday,come and join us for that, More details coming!

I will leave you with a couple of kits that are for sale at the store...ENJOY your evening and then tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment