Monday, April 26, 2010

New Mamarazzi

I don't know if any of you have been to the store lately to see this fabulous new paper...but it is almost GONE...I know, I will order some more   next week with the new Sopie line from BO BUNNY.    Also PRIMA will be here on Tuesday.....cross your fingers and hope they had some of the beautiful papers I told you about and we can restock ourselves!  Carole has ordered the new line, actually 2 new lines from BASIC GREY...animals and weddings I think she said.  So that will be in this week and also the new colors of GIMMER MIST.

Next weekend is NATIOAL SCRAPBOOK WEEKEND we are having all kinds of sales and demos during the week end, so be sure to stop by and say hello.....Oh!  I almost for got, cupcakes too.  Have a great Monday and make some one smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment