Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Love Springtime in Tuliptown!!!


Oh my goodness!  Could not have asked for a better day if I had ordered it myself...The traffic on the other hand was a different story.  Let's just say 12 hours with friends, driving, laughing, eating  icecream cones, did I say driving?, and the most beautiful scenery, well it was FABULOUS!!

The boys mowed for the first time this season.  Mike and I bought seeds for the garden, peas, broccoli, lettuce and some cosmos to get started, Mike is going to turn the beds over tomorrow while I am working...Yippie!

Gosh it was really a great weekend!  I love this weather.  I think another 5 degrees and today would be my favorite weather of all time.  Well enjoy the photos of the tulips, and if you plan on going, may I just advise...go during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment