Sunday, December 26, 2010

Naughty or Nice.......




From our house to yours....Merry Christmas to all!!

I try to be nice for sure....most of the time, but as I look at the date of my last blog I feel kinda naughty....tee hee.  Sorry ladies, these last couple of weeks, I don't even know where the time went... it goes so fast it is unbelievable! 

Now that the cookies have all been baked, the presents all bought, wrapped, and opened, and the tummies are all fat and filled up with goodies, I can catch up a little bit.

A couple of weeks ago the boys and I made a list of some of the things they wanted to do over Christmas Break...and we have actually done some of them, not all, but some.  We made GINGERBREAD HOUSES,
we went to the NUTCRACKER BALLET,  we went and helped at OPERATION SANTA in Rochester like we do every year, we have not gone ice skating or been to the zoo lights or been to see our beloved cousins yet....maybe tomorrow night!  All in all I feel pretty good about all of our accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment