Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I AM HOME FROM ALASKA!!!

I am not sure if you all knew, but the cruise I went on was with TERESA COLLINS...It was a great time had by all, but I have to say, I enjoyed the classes the most.

Alaska is very very beautiful, much like Washington...that is why I love living here so much!

Teresa Collins was warm, kind and funny.  She told us about her family, her hopes and dreams...and also what got her into scrapbooking.  She was very humbled and down to earth, and we all just love her!

There are 5 NEW lines coming out as we speek in the TERESA COLLINS paper line.  They are truly fabulous...and I have a sample of all of them at the store...or I should say I will by Wednesday!

I had a great time on the cruise...I met some great gals...Jean and Jamie, Johnna and Darcy, Jaunaita and Polly, Monica and Alzura, Momma Sue and Jaci  and of course Teresa and her Husband Ty.

Here are some of my favorite photos:  







This is the GREAT Mendenhall Glacier, truly remarkable!




This is a beautiful view of the mountains and fireweed from a train ride up to the old gld miners camp!
OMGoodness...these whales were right next to our boat, they told us they only see Orcas 5 to 7% of the time, so this was really a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment