Friday, July 2, 2010

Kids Day Camp!!!

I hope everyone has started to get in the groove of SUMMERTIME!  I know it has been really chilly and wet so far this year here in Washington, but I have faith...faith that the sun will shine...shine for more than 3 days in a row...soon...July is our month here in the Northwest...I hope!

I am doing a Kids Day Camp every Tuesday in July! that's right.   Every Tuesday from 10 am till 12 pm.  I don't really have an age limit, if you think your kid can do a fun project, bring them in!  The cost is $10.00 per day, per project.  Which brings me to the first project....drumroll please..........well I know you will not even believe this, but we will be making a small album out of toilet paper rolls...yes that is right, you heard me correctly the first time, I already ahve a sample up in the store, and it turned out really cute!  Stop by and see it.  We will have a great time creating this small one of a kind album.

No comments:

Post a Comment